From: Russ Michaels [mailto:r...@michaels.me.uk]
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2014 11:58 AM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: Best practices for xss security in CMS?

tsk, not reading properly before replying is very naughty, I will set
Charlie Arehart on you.

I am quite confident that fuseguard would do a better job than a generic WAF
on a CF site, and anyone of shared hosting wont really have the option to do
a server wide solution.
but certainly if you use multiple technologies on your server then I agree
that a generic  WAF would be the better way to go, and there are some IIS
modules I  which you can enable just on your own site using the web.config
(helicon do this), so don't need server access, apache is probably the same.