 From: "e...@ebwebwork.com" <e...@ebwebwork.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2014 5:35 PM
To: "cf-talk" <cf-talk@houseoffusion.com>
Subject: Re: CF, SmarterMail, and DKIM

Mik, I'm sure you've confirmed this already, but does the TXT Record value
of the DKIM in SmarterMail match the value of the TXT Record Value you
entered in the DNS record for your domain?

I have found that sometimes it takes about a day for a DKIM TXT record to
propagate -- dunno why.

HTH.

Eric

*******