I have a ColdFusion template that is used for a form action using post method.
The page loads correctly except for my confirmation output and displays POST as
the CGI.request_method and displays all of the Form fields in the debug info
and displays all of the queries that are supposed to run; however, an error is
thrown in the CF error logs indicating that a form field is missing.  I turned
on my site wide error handler and the email message I get for the error is
showing the page loaded via GET and there are no Form fields.

Has anyone ever experienced this before?

One more oddity that may help solve this, there is a blank template in the
execution time table and by blank I mean there is nothing in the template
column for this entry, but it does indicate the count=1 and the total time also
has a value.

Thanks,

Donnie