Well it depends: you mention a script. Is it written in CF or Javascript.
If javascript it's easy (just look at developer.netscape.com and the
javascript guide). And it's just as easy using CF.
Just check your server variables (CGI.HTTP_USER_AGENT). Then look at the
value and parse it out as needed to get the browser name and do a check.

Jay