Group,

I have written a rather simple report to indicate pages on the site that have
not been updated within a specific time span.  I am outputting this report to a
CSV file.  The entire process works, but when I click the link to the generated
report, only the first two lines are displayed in Excel.  If I go to the file
location and open the file directly, it opens normally and displays all the
information contained.  Has anyone seen this before?  This is not the first
time that I am creating CSV files from CF, but it's the first time that I have
seen this occur.  Running CF8 on Win 2k8 R2 with Office 2010 on my workstation.

David Phelan
Web Developer
IT Security & Web Technologies

Montefiore IT