this sounds like a network issue.
You have not mentioned if you are connecting on a local network or across
the internet, but the fact that it works on the local machine, shows there
is no problems with CF.
You need to first investigate exactly what on the pages is taking a long
time to load, it could be some Javascript or CSS files that is the cause,
and I often see this being the case.
There are plenty of tools out there to do this, and Google chrome and IE
have tools built right in to do this.