You could check your Chrome developer tools, to then see what ColdFusion
via its Ajax / JS stuff is actually sending across as parameters as well.
This would help to see what is actually being passed.

Regards,
Andrew Scott
WebSite: http://www.andyscott.id.au/
Google+:  http://plus.google.com/113032480415921517411