The easiest thing to do is to scan your site code to see what pages contain
the cfmail tag. The next thing is to look at your web server logs to see
who is requesting those pages. If you allow for the site visitor to specify
who the mail is being sent to, then you are opening yourself up to someone
sending spam through your site.