> Thanks for the quick response.  I don't believe this is helpful.  I have the
> correct XML to send and it has
> been confirmed.  The issue is with the web service interpreting my request
> and processing the XML.  I
> believe the issue is in the header that CFHTTP creates.

Actually, take a look at the code sample included at the link (not the
CFC itself). There's the answer to your question.

Also, honestly, a good book about HTTP would be useful here. There's a
really good O'Reilly pocket guide to HTTP that would help you out.
This isn't intended as a personal criticism - I think every CF
developer would benefit from rereading this (including me). But
understanding how HTTP works is fundamental to web programming,
especially today with all the AJAX etc stuff going on.

In the first line of your HTTP request, there's always something like this:

[VERB] [RELATIVE URL FROM SERVER ROOT] [PROTOCOL]

For example, when your browser requests the page
http://training.figleaf.com/courses/acfd9.cfm, the first line of its
request will look like this:

GET /courses/acfd9.cfm HTTP/1.1

In your case, you want to send an XMLRPC request, so you have to POST
to http://yourserver.com/XMLRPC.

I don't think it will matter whether you specify HTTP/1.1 or HTTP/1.0.
It shouldn't matter, anyway - that just tells the server what version
of HTTP the client supports. I'm also not sure if there's a way to
specify HTTP/1.0 support with CFHTTP. I suspect there is, but I don't
know what it is offhand because again it generally doesn't matter.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
1-202-527-9569
http://www.figleaf.com/
http://training.figleaf.com/

Fig Leaf Software is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
(SDVOSB) on GSA Schedule, and provides the highest caliber vendor-
authorized instruction at our training centers, online, or onsite.