Thanks Russ and Wil for the nice comments. We understand that any hosting
issues can be concerning. This year we've faced many challenges, and have been
aggressive about resolving them. We never want a customer to feel like they
have to look elsewhere so if there's something I can do for you Rick, please
reach out to me and I'll make sure your taken care of.

Jon C.
--
Jon Cavanaugh
j...@hostek.com