Wil - understood. I just appreciate the fact that so many people are
willing to help.

And I apologize for panicking over what was just a fairly simple local
virus (now removed).

But when you're working on a server that runs critical sites for one of
your clients, and you start seeing injections into your CF admin login
page, you get a tiny bit concerned. Especially when you've tried to follow
as many of Pete's lockdown guide recommendations as you could.

Thanks to everyone, and sorry for the trouble.