I have a remote method which is retrieving a deal object, populating a
structure and returning it to the client requesting it. This is all well
and good. However, the deal object has multiple address objects associated
to it. When looping over these addresses, I am having trouble adding them
to an array. Here is my code:

for (Address in Deal.getAddresses()){
    tmpAddress.street = Address.getStreet();
    tmpAddress.street2 = Address.getStreet2();
    tmpAddress.city = Address.getCity();
    tmpAddress.state = Address.getState();
    tmpAddress.postalcode = Address.getPostalcode();
    tmpAddress.phone = Address.getPhone();
    ArrayAppend(results.Deal.addresses,tmpAddress);
}

The problem that I am having is that the results.Deal.addresses key ends up
with an array of empty structures, the total number matching the total
addresses associated to this deal. So in my test case, the deal that I am
working on has a single address, so the results.Deal.addresses key is an
array with on empty structure in it (no keys). However, if I don't try to
append to the array by doing this:

for (Address in Deal.getAddresses()){
    tmpAddress.street = Address.getStreet();
    tmpAddress.street2 = Address.getStreet2();
    tmpAddress.city = Address.getCity();
    tmpAddress.state = Address.getState();
    tmpAddress.postalcode = Address.getPostalcode();
    tmpAddress.phone = Address.getPhone();
    results.Deal.addresses = tmpAddress;
}

The results.Deal.addresses key is now a struct and all the address keys
assigned properly, so I know the tmpAddress struct is being populated
properly. Does anyone have any thoughts as to what might be going on? I am
running ACF 10 and yes, I have var scoped the results, Deal and tmpAddress
variables at the top of the method. I also tried adding "local" to the
Address variable in the for loop, but it did not help.

Thansk,

--

  [image: profile picture]  *Dean Lawrence*
*President*