Do you have all the cf10 updates installed?
Always worth ruling that out first.

On Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 19:26 PM, Dean Lawrence <dean...@gmail.com> wrote:

Well, this ended up not working, as it failed again first thing this
morning. I tried re-initing my app and it still did threw the error. What
also found out though, was that instead of rebooting CF, I could get it to
work by renaming the webservice CFC, making a call to the webservice (which
generated and error) and then renaming the CFC back to the original name.
After I did this, the app was able to authenticate again.

So this tells me that the CFC is cached somewhere, but I do not know where.
I tried emptying both the template and component caches from the CF admin,
but this did not resolve the issue. Does anyone know how/where CF would be
caching this and how to programmatically refresh it?

--

  [image: profile picture]  *Dean Lawrence*
*President*