The only thing I can add, other than that Railo is excellent, is that you’ll
want to take a close look at the compatibility section
(http://www.getrailo.org/index.cfm/documentation/compatibility/cfml-compatibility/

<http://www.getrailo.org/index.cfm/documentation/compatibility/cfml-compatibility/>
 ) and syntax differences
(https://github.com/getrailo/railo/wiki/Language_And_Syntax_Differences
<https://github.com/getrailo/railo/wiki/Language_And_Syntax_Differences> ) to
make sure all of your existing code complies.   The differences aren’t major,
but there are a few that may apply to you.

It’s a very good upgrade, IMHO, and, generally, a painless switch.

Jon