Talk to webserve @ LMCO EIS in Orlando, they have projects that are written
in CF.

-----Original Message-----
From: Foggy, Doreen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2001 1:28 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Complex Database System

Thanks Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2001 10:45 AM
To: CF-Talk

Let me see if I can help clarify....you're asking if CF can be used as the
front end for a complex database?

The answer is...OF COURSE!  And it will do it in a much more maintainable
way than ASP will.

If the database is properly designed, it doesn't matter what front end you
put on it.
If the database is poorly designed, it won't matter what front end you put
on it.

CF and ASP don't have any significant differences as far as functionality
goes.  They have a great deal of difference as far as speed of development
and ease of maintainance goes.  CF wins both hands down.

Brian