Hi,

If your page uses cascading style sheets then that is probably your
problem. There is a well known bug in version 4.x of netscape that loses
all style sheet information when the page is resized.

Use this javascript code to fix it:

<script>
<!--
if (document.layers) {

    window.onResize = reloadIt;

}

function reloadIt() {

   document.location = document.location;

}
//-->
</script>

Now that may not be your problem but it sounds like it to me.