Didn't CF Studio have an option to create a backup file automatically when
it saved a file?  In 4.5.2, I've looked all through the different options,
and I'm either missing it or it's not there.  I've got to find it, because
after attempting to close studio several times, it has given me an access
error, forcing me to kill it out of the NT Task List, thus resulting in a
completely wasted (read empty) file...  It doesn't appear to happen if I
close the file in the editor before attempting to close studio itself, but
when one is in a hurry it's easy to skip that.  SO I'd rather have that
backup...  just in case...

Joseph E. Sheble
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Wizaerd's Realm