Anyone wants a nice cfstudio like IDE for *nix , Mac Windows Sun ??
Check out http://jedit.sourceforge.net don't dismiss it because is java -
it's very fast. Make sure you install the plugins (tabs, cmd and project,
ftp...) is you want a real cfstudio type interface .. You can customise it
(eg add close buffer to right click)

I'm working on a DB plugin for it...

Justin