> hi,
>
> I was wondering if anyone here has developed or run across a cf based
> bookmark manager app? I am sending this message on behalf of someone else.
> Evidently he has some 5,000+ bookmarks and he's having trouble
> managing them
> all (omg!) I told him I would run it buy this list of CF gurus...

> Mike Wilson

Occasionally I dump a copy of a cf-based bookmarking/project management
software I use made with cf. At http://www.intrafoundation.com. The last one
on there is a few months old and probably buggy. But it does do all that.
Except scanning ie bookmarks.

It use it to auto-build all the links on the links.html pages and the
links.xml file, etc on the web site.

--min