From: Richard Banks [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2001 12:42 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: ODBC error.

Hi. I'm a CF newbie. I ran into the following error while making my page
All i wanted to do was insert another row with data into the database.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.:
The changes you requested to the table were not successful because they
would create duplicate values in the index, primary key, or relationship.
Change the data in the field or fields that contain duplicate data, remove
the index, or redefine the index to permit duplicate entries and try again.

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of
(CFQUERY), occupying document position (3:1) to (3:52).

Thanks.

Richard