Hi Paul,

You're in luck!  Verity will search a db, with the catch being that
Verity will index the content of the db but then only stores a
pointer to the id of the record.  There's information on how to do
this in the Verity chapter of CF WACK.

- From a usuability perspective, it doesn't make much sense to me to
search different Db's all at the same time.  For instance, if I'm
looking for information in our HR db on mutual funds, I don't want
information about the site we did for a mutual fund company coming
from our case study db.  Doesn't make sense.  Resist! :)

Aaron Johnson, MCSE, MCP+I
Allaire Certified ColdFusion Developer
MINDSEYE, Inc.
<phn>617.350.0339