> Maybe one of the Gurus here can enlighten us.  I have used the Attribute
> variables in many SQL queries.  Here is an example query I use:
>
> SELECT AssetName, ...
> FROM Asset
> WHERE AssetID = #ATTRIBUTES.AssetID#
>
> AssetID is a select box value in the previous form.  This query has never
> given me a problem.

I use the attributes scope all the time from within custom tags for SQL
Where and Inser without any problems

The only thing I can suggest if anyone is having problems is to display the
SQL in a CFOutput before you run the CFQuery, that way you'll see what the
problem is likely to be before it hits the SQL engine - if the SQL doesn't
run then it won't appear in the Debug list of queries - although it SHOULD
show you the SQL in the error box...

Philip Arnold
Director
Certified ColdFusion Developer