> I guess I would do a CFDIRECTORY where the images are located and then
just
> upload them using CFFTP

This would work if you can install CFExpress on the clients machine and
CFExpress supports CFFTP and CFDirectory,, otherwise the client would still
have to get to the files on the server first.

I recall there being a java applet that allows you to do such a thing. Check
out Javaboutique, the might have something written in java
(http://www.javaboutique.com). The other thing you could do is to use cffile
and give your user the ability to upload via a form.

Duane