If you haven't done so already you owe it to yourself to take a look
at some white papers recently posted in the Allaire Security area (I
think at www.allaire.com/security/ although the site seems to be
down at the moment).  Specifically the papers on Hardening NT,
Intrusion Detection and Incident Response.

Also, there are loads of free tools you can use to assess your
vulnerability and monitor any suspcious activity in the future.  You
may want to check out:

Snort - www.snort.org (a light weight intrusion detection system).
Nessus - www.nessus.org (an excellent security scanner)

I'd also agree with the previous poster that noted a complete OS
reinstall is in order.  You really have no idea what other system
components may have been tampered with.

Kirk Biglione
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Allaire Certified Cold Fusion Developer