Ok, lemme see if I have this straight on advanced security

ColdFusion sandboxes: The work on policies that you specify in the CF Admin

Operating system sandboxes: Work with the operating system, banking on the username
and password specified to determine what all users have.

Now a question:

If I want to give any given app a different set of Operating system rules (for example
User A with an OS Security sandbox has access to this directory A, but not that
directory B, but in another app user B, with an OS Security Sandbox has access to
directory B, but not Directory A) how would I program this and enforce throughout?
This can't be done using Cold Fusion (every app must obey the rules, regardless of
programming).  So how could I do this?

Gregory Harris
Web Developer
The Stirling Bridge Group, LLC
*We Engineer Internet Business Solutions*
TEL: (949) 707-1534  FAX: (949) 707-1535