First off:  I am posting this because I do not want to look like the lier.
Its OT, sorry...but it must be addressed.

> That might explain why you saw it for $20?

You lied, I saw it for 20.  At least admit it you prick.  You were selling
it for $20.00 and you didn't think anyone on the list went to the page.  You
changed it to free so you could argue that its open source and not an
advertisement.  I saw it for $20.00 and you know it <ASP_@$$HOLE>.

<cf_hack>/databases/aloha.mdb</cf_hack>