From: Martin Orth [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2001 7:55 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: verity memory leak with cf4.51 and sp2

Hi,

I am using cf4.51(win2k server, with 512RAM)) with sp2 and verity for
searching. I have big problems using verity with this configuration. The
collections are chrashing from time to time(every two weeks) and win2k
server says that he has not enough memory. Does anybody know something
about this?

Martin

[EMAIL PROTECTED]