I am trying to set up and Intranet to use the NT SAM database for user
authentication so as to know which database records the employee has access
to.  We have a domain with all employees obviously able to log into the
domain.  I am trying to set up the Advanced Security but I am unsure where
to start.  This is not going to be used for Development, so I do not need
Sandboxes, correct?  Can someone please give me a direction to go in, or
tell me set up X first, Y second, and Z third, or something along those
lines?

Thanks in advance,
Vance Duke