-----Original Message-----
From: Yvette Ingram [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Hi:

I'm building a scheduler that only shows a week at a glance (horizontally)
and time slots (vertically).  When a user presses the Next button, I can
only get it to go to the next week and no further.  Same thing with the
Previous button.  Here's some code snipplets.  My brain is fried at the
moment.  Any help on this is greatly appreciated.