I have a Security context with all Domain Users allowed the access the
application.  No problem there.  NOW, I want to limit a part of the
application to just a certain subset of domain users setup in a User Group.
Those users would have access to the main part of the application, but also
need access to the HR functions.  Do I need to set
up another security context and Authorize them against that context also (in
other words, 2 CFAuthenticate statements)?  Or how would I do that?  How do
I know that they are part of that User Group when they log in?

Thanks for the help,
Vance Duke