Pegasus email (free), www.pmail.com also support random sigs.

 - Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: zac [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2001 12:36 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Unbelievable! Patricia Lee wrote:

Erika L Walker wrote:

> I want to know how zac gets his quote in his email sig to change with
every
> post....... :)

Entourage (and the ever lovable Claris eMailer before that) has a random sig
function that lets you specify that the app picks a sig from one of the list
of available sigs.  I have about 70 at the moment.

Its actually the #1 criteria I have for an email client.

--

       The only way to understand what mathematics means
       by infinity is to contemplate the extent of

       Voltaire

       email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
       WWW: http://www.pixelgeek.com/