From: Kevin Gilchrist [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2001 10:27 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Fw: Do a CFLOCATION and all my session vars disappear?

Hi all,

Hope some people are still up and at it!

I have a code section where I do a CFLOCATION to a page in caller's parent
directory and it starts a brand new session.  I traced through the process
with the Studio debugger and as soon as I get to the Application.cfm it's as
if I started a new session.
The code is
<cflocation url="../survey_form.cfm" addtoken="No">

I tried appending the token and it didn't make a difference.
What's strange is that I can cflocate to a test.cfm page without problem.

So then I tried switching from CFLOCATION to
   self.location="../survey_form.cfm"
  </script>

Which didn't work either.

There's only one Application.cfm file so that can't be it either.  Really
stumped on this one.

Thanks,
Kevin