From: Caulfield, Michael [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2001 2:56 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: SQL2000 server not recognized by CF 4.5

On all tests we've run over here, we've found SQL Server 2000 to be
*significantly* faster than SQL 7.0, particularly with queries where
optimization plays a larger role.

SQL Server 2000 also holds the industry record for TPC-C performance, which
is a pretty good indicator of real world performance (SQL 7 doesn't even
place). See http://www.tpc.org/tpcc/results/tpcc_perf_results.asp for more
info.

Michael Caulfield