Hi

I have this problem:

I have an access 2000 database with 72,000 booktitles in it. It has
indexing, the table that is searched in this search only has 6 fields [ID,
ISBN, Title, Author, Price, Category_ID and InStock]

I have a search using LIKE and % - and I need to have some form of like search.

i have cached the query

Everything was working fine until a couple of weeks ago when we started
getting (intermittently) the below error   (I cannot create the error on my
personal server)

Error Diagnostic Information
ODBC Error Code = S1001 (Memory allocation error)
[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Not enough space on temporary disk.
SQL = "SELECT ISBN, Title, Author, Price, StockLevel FROM tblTitles WHERE
0=0 AND Title LIKE '%potter%'"
Data Source = "PAPERCHAIN_DATA"
The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of
(CFQUERY), occupying document position (2:1) to (2:107).
Date/Time: 04/28/01 14:32:01
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.5; Windows NT 4.0)
Remote Address: 210.8.44.17
HTTP Referer: http://www.paperchain.com.au/search/search.cfm

My ISP says he can see no memory spike, and they have 512 mg ram.
has anyone had this sort of error or have any clues as to where I should go
from here.
(I should say that website owner does not have the money to go to SQL
Server at the moment, and does NOT get very many hits at the present)

Hope some one can help - I am getting very frustrated

Seamus