From: Benjamin S. Rogers [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, 8 May 2001 6:38 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CF 5.0 RC : Problem with CFFTP - 0 size

That question really should go to the ColdFusion 5 Beta forums. Aside from
the fact that you've agreed to an NDA by downloading and using Allaire Beta
software, the folks who will best be able to answer your question (and quite
possibly fix the problem) monitor those forums. :)

Benjamin S. Rogers
Web Developer, c4.net
Voice: (508) 240-0051