From: Derek Hamilton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 16 May 2001 05:36
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Dynamic form fields

Cami,

I use the FORM structure that ColdFusion creates automatically when using
forms.  This is a structure that you can test to see if the appropriate
name/value pairs are there.

If you want a better explanation I can email you a copy of a presentation I
gave at my local CFUG about processing dynamic forms.

HTH,

Derek