From: Julia Phu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2001 6:09 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: [RE: [Re: Native Drivers - Oracle80]]

Thank you so much for your assistance. I finally make it work.

One more question if I can. If I create a user A who owns the schema of XYZ
database with a password. Should I put user A for CF Login? Please advise.

Salute,
Julia Phu

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
First make sure that you can connect to the database using an Oracle tool
like SQLPlus from the console of the CF server.  Oracle has its own set of
userids and passwords, so you'll have to create (or know) an oracle userid
and password.  And the "service name" is what you will put in the "host
string" spot in CF Admin.