From: Dave Hannum [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 22 May 2001 15:09
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Redirect From Popup

Hello,

I have a form in a popup window.  When I click the button, it does an update
on the DB from that pop-up window.  How can I then:
        First) Redirect to the parent window carrying query string info in
the redirect URL and
        Second)  Close the popup window on the redirect.

Flow is as follows:

    PARENT ----> (Open) Pop-Up
                         Run Update in Popup
                         Pop-up (Close) ---> Reload PARENT w/query string in
URL
Thanks,
Dave

David R Hannum