From: Peter Tilbrook [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: May 22, 2001 18:57
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Compromising Security

The first thing you should do is store your databases in a folder that is
not accessible from the Internet (out of your web root). For example:

Your websites could be in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\mywebsite\

But you should store the databases somewhere else, eg:

c:\datasources\

Secure this directory and update CF Administrator to look here for
datasources instead. Don't think your databases have to be physically within
your web site for CF to access them.