From: Terri Stocke [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 23 May 2001 16:27
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: 2 submit buttins with one action

Ben, try this code below. You just have to change the first line to see
which button was pressed. So if sendemail was clicked, it would be defined.
Otherwise the other button would be passed and your cfelse clause would be
executed. I know it works with regular buttons--I've never tried it with
images used as buttons...

<cfif isdefined("form.sendemail")>
         <cflocation
url="editemail.cfm?edit=send&salesperson=#SalesPerson#&email=#Email#&SalesEm
ail=#SalesEmail#&location=#location#&customerID=#customerID#&Reply=#Reply#">
       <cfelse>
     <cflocation
url="editemail.cfm?salesperson=#SalesPerson#&email=#Email#&SalesEmail=#Sales
Email#&location=#location#&customerID=#customerID#&Reply=#Reply#">

    </cfif>