From: Tim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2001 10:27 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Two database query questions

First, is there a way to NOT require an entry for a
date field?  I have a access database with a date/time
field, but the date field is not required, and quite
often is not initally entered.  But leaving the date
field blank gives me errors.  Is there a way around
this?

Second, is there a way to make a password field fill
in with asterics (*) instead of letters?  My password
field shows the password as it is typed, not very
secure.

Thanks,
Tim