Should we submit them to the list...? :-) A bad word is relative. There is a
handful of the obvious, but you will likely have to be the one to determine
what words are acceptable or not depending on your audience and how much you
intend to impede on your users 1st amendment rights.... sorry, feeling a
little punchy today.. ;-)

Steve

"Art Broussard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...
> I was wondering if anyone knows of a place I can get a list of bad words.
I want to replace bad words with good words before anything is posted to my
site. When I have a good list put together I can let every one know so they
can have a copy if they want.