You could potentially create the entire mail body dynamically by encoding
the dynamic data on the fly and using cfmailparam insert the relevant mail
headers along with the encoded data. Your best bet, unless somebody else
provides a step by step set of instructions would be to examine an existing
mail message which is already in your desired final format and attempt to
recreate it.

However, writing to a file and using mimeattach is probably a lot less
hassle  ;-)

HTH
Steve