Hello developers....

Due to a lack of peer resources, I have started a mailing list specifically
for those developing web content for the RIM 850/950 Pager and RIM 857/957
Handheld. This is primarily focused towards development on GoAmerica's
Go.Web platform, but not limited to such. Topics include integration with
application servers (such as CF, ASP, PHP, CGI), graphics, layout, user
security, navigation, session strategies, etc. I would highly recommend to
anyone doing development for these devices to come and join me at RIMZOO!

Post message: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
List owner:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

For more information on the Go.Web SDK and RIM emulator, check out
http://www.goamerica.net/partners/developers/. Please pass this on to anyone
who you feel may benefit from it. If you have questions or comments, please
feel free to contact me off list.

Thanks,
Steve Reich