Maybe it's because you're from the wrong side of the Liffy? :-)

Just messin.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Gilchrist [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2001 2:15 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: RE: STILL CAN NOT GET CF-TALK EMAIL

FYI

It's not restricted to small ISP's.  We have two AT&T T1's, one terminated
on a backbone that goes to Washington D.C, the other to Chicago.  We don't
manage our own DNS, but we did register some new domain names recently and
they propagated pretty quickly.
I haven't gotten any mails since last Friday.

All the best Mikey D, I know it has your full attention!

All the best,
Kevin