Hi Folks,
I'm having a stupid brain block on this one, and since the list isn't very
busy, I thought I'd toss it out there.

I have an oracle table like so:

POSPERLEN
positionid
responseid

What would the query be to count how many responseid's are in the table only
once (a person can have multiple positions)?

I'm thinking it has something to do with a "having clause," but what I've
tried isn't working (the where clause just insures it's a completed record):
SELECT COUNT(a.responseid) as totalresponse
FROM fsnep.posperlen a
WHERE a.responseid IN (select responseid from fsnep.result where taskid =
'F7')
GROUP BY a.responseid HAVING count(a.responseid) = 1

Thanks for the help.

Deanna Schneider
Interactive Media Developer
UWEX Cooperative Extension Electronic Publishing Group
103 Extension Bldg
432 N. Lake Street
Madison, WI 53706
(608) 265-7923