From: Aidan Whitehall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2001 9:39 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Whitespace

Another developer just asked me why ColdFusion returns the complete lines of
whitespace where ColdFusion tags have been removed and found I didn't really
have an adequete answer.

I know you can use CFSETTING and CF_StripWhitespace, but those are
workarounds. Why aren't blank lines just removed once the code's been
parsed?

--
Aidan Whitehall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Macromedia ColdFusion Developer