are there any other drive dependencies? for logs? for file writes?

-----Original Message-----
From: Erika Foster [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2001 6:58 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Out of Space? - More Info

Okay, troubleshooting this from 1000 miles away over the phone bites.

1. Its an Access 2000 DB
2. The DB is only 1.5 MB
3. It will insert records into all tables but one.
4. This particular table has 4762 records
5. They are able to update records in that table.
6. The .mdb and the .ldb files are on the same drive, in the same directory.
7. The drive its on has many GIG of free space.
8. We've stopped CF services and restarted, and we've rebooted.

Under the gun here because they need to teach a class on this app tomorrow
morning!

Any ideas?

THANK YOU!
Erika Foster