Could anyone point me to a document which would define what one would consider
scalable.  e.g. ASP, CF, JSP being scalable.

I spent years hearing CF isnt Scalable, I work with ASP some now and now that JSP is
catching on I hear ASP isnt scalable and I spend so much time on this silly
discussion.  Im tired of what I call, "Geek Snobs" who jump on anything that is
appears to be more complex to use.  Anything anti-microsoft etc.  All I hear now, "We
are on JSP and Oracle, ASP/CF and SQL Server isnt "real" coding" and they arent
scalable like JSP and Oracle are.

To me the scalablilty of a web application is dependant on the skills of the coder and
how well he designs it.

sorry to go on like that, so if anyone has a doc Id love to see it

Thanks