tom muck wrote:

> Is there a way in ColdFusion to do any of the following?:
>
> change the naming convention to allow more spool files

Yes, use a custom script and write them to the spool dir using CFFILE.

> change the header of the mail spool file so that I can write the spool files
> directly to the mail server spool folders.

Yes, same solution as above.

An example script can be found at
http://jochem.vandieten.net/coldfusion/customtags, but it is currently
in *major* overhaul so I would not recommend any of the image stuff that
it was originally intended to do. But normal email works OK.

Jochem